Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Fusion Reporting Architect
Role: Oracle FusionReporting Architect
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughoutthe UK
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 00636915
Specialist / Team Lead:£41,000 - £54,000 depending on experience
Associate Manager: £47,500 –£61,500 depending on experience
Join Accenture and helptransform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheerscale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate,operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve highperformance. We combine business and industry insights with innovativetechnology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through apowerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide ourclients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligningIT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down thecost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with thecapabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities willyou have?
· Managedesign and build and test activities on and offshore through the iterativeprocess
· Supportthe client in key architectural, business process and reporting related changeactivities driven by the move to Cloud
· Develop credibility and relationshipswith client stakeholders.
· Supportnew business opportunities through provision of your expertise in the salescycle
What skills & experience are we lookingfor?
We are looking for OTBI andReporting transformation consultants with a passion to digitize the back officefunctions and with prior experience on Oracle applications for positions at theConsultant Level.
You must have hands onexperience with OTBI / Oracle Reporting. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycleand gained a good insight and understanding into Iterative Deliverymethodologies.
We also want to you to have funalong the way so a sense of your team spirit and engaging personality is key
You must meet the followingcriteria:
· Atleast 2 full lifecycle implementations/upgrades, including the followingphases: requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional designdocumentation, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities.
· Certificationin an Oracle Reporting module is very desirable.
· Exposurein one of the following areas is desirable: Business Intelligence, analyticsand/or robotics process automation
· Previousexperience of working in a consultancy environment; Client facing experiencerunning workshops / prototyping
· Formidableteam player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) andteam leadership skills (for Project Lead roles)
· Provenability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellentcommunication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Allcandidates will be London based, but you must be willing to offer full mobility
What academic qualifications do you need?
What's in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receivecomprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professionalskills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functionalskills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formaland informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and buildspecialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and throughformal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration withothers. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, providean unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
This role offers the opportunityfor you to use your Cloud experience and take it to the next level, by beinginvolved in some of the world's largest and most complex Oracle Clouddeliveries. In addition, you will getthe opportunity to help cultivate and deliver new clients and opportunities
On top of this, we have an extensive benefitspackage which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, privatemedical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of yourchoice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career andcompany for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position,the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfermeaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering allrelocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professionalservices company, providing a broad range of services and solutions instrategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatchedexperience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and allbusiness functions—underpinned by the world's largest deliverynetwork—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to helpclients improve their performance and create sustainable value for theirstakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world worksand lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Any offer ofemployment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance whichrequires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employerand welcomes applications from all sections of society and does notdiscriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin,disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status,sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications31/08/2018
Accenture reserves theright to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant befound.